The Gzunda GZS hospital bed mover allows one person to move heavy hospital beds easily. Whether ward, HDU, ICU, delivery or potentially bariatric beds. The motorised unit operates equally well with or without a patient. Simplifying the task of moving beds or patients between wards, departments ot to and from theatre.
With a capacity of 600kg, the silent motorised unit is able to move a hospital bed up or down ramps, over carpet, into lifts and around tight corners with minimal effort by the operator. The GZS has easy to use controls, including key start, twist grip variable speed control, horn and emergency stop button. Electrodrive equipment comes with a comprehensive 12-month warranty.
- Moves up to 600kg safely
- No under-bed clearance required
- Move beds with or without patients safely and efficiently
- Push-button hitching - silent, fast and efficiently
- Non - marking tyres
- Quiet, smooth operation with zero emissions
- Simple to use, no driver's license required
- Comprehensive 12-month warranty
- Designed and made in Australia