Conmed Hyfrecator BH/7-100-8 Electrolase Sharp Tips
- This Sharp Pointed sterile tip can be used straight from the sterile pack.
- This disposable electrode has an insulated sheath that allows, due to its hexagonal collar design, the angled electrode to be placed in any position to improve access to the operative site.
- These sharp tips are are ideal for pinpoint coagulation
- The sterile electrode can be used to apply current to a specific point using the tip of the electrode or if turned over so that the side or the flat back surface is used, can cauterise large areas quickly. The angled design permits maximum visibility of the site being treated. Supplied sterile for ease of use.
- Sharp tips are colour coded light grey.
- For procedures requiring pin-point precision. Angled tip provides improved field of vision enhancing surgical technique.
- Individually sterile wrapped.
- Pack size 50 tips