For Simplified Sleep Screening at Home
SOMNOcheck micro provides the simplest diagnostics for Sleep Disordered Breathing (SDB) with use of the signals pulse oximetry and (optionally) air flow. The innovative Pulse Wave Analysis (PWA) differentiates between obstructive and central apnea and indicates the extent of sleep fragmentation. Results are displayed as soon as the recording ends. Even without a PC you can read the immediate risk assessment in the Red-Amber-Green display, followed by detailed results of the analysis.
SOMNOcheck micro is worn like a wristwatch. The screening device is so comfortable that it doesn‘t disturb the patient‘s sleep and so easy to use that the patient can manage it on his own. The software transfers the data via a USB interface to the PC, visualises the recorded signals and the detected results. A clearly structured report is generated to document findings.
SOMNOcheck micro simplifies the way to obtain preliminary findings on a patient‘s sleep disorder so that the next diagnostic steps can be taken and, if necessary, referral to a sleep lab or sleep specialist can be made. With the increasing awareness of sleep‘s importance to general health, practitioners in varied medical fields are becoming interested in the potential uses of screening for Sleep-Disordered Breathing in internal medicine, cardiology, rehabilitation centers, neurological care units, dentistry and occupational medicine and anesthesiology.
Noteworthy features of SOMNOcheck micro:
- First-time recognition of central events by a small diagnostic
- device on the wrist
- Coherent traffic light function for quick interpretation
- Simple and fast identification of patients with increased
- risk of SDB
- Conclusions about sleep disorders based on arousals and
- autonomous RERAs
- Reliability through automatic qualitative self-evaluation
- of results
- Single-key operation: simple access to detailed results
- Functional check with online display of pulse and
- Valid analysis: Sensitivity 96.2 %, Specificity 91.7 %
- Fast and simple documentation per report sheet
- USB interface for data download
- Software to visualise data
- Personalised, automated report to print, store, e-mail
- No maintenance, thanks to self-calibration