Pneupac PapaPac Ventilator
Designed specifically for use by respiratory therapists, paramedics, and trained emercency personal.
- PapaPac enables greater control of breathing parameters.
- The dual controls allow easy selection of tidal volume and frequency to match your patients ventilatory requirements.
- Suitable for ventilation during emergency or controlled transportation of adults, children and infants.
- MRI compatibility gives maximum flexibility for trasport within the hospital.
- Separate controls for tidal volume and frequency
- Unique CMV/Demand - Demand feature
- Patented mode of operation
- Adjustable pressure relief with audible alarm
- Air mix facility
- Optional PEEP facility
- Integrated pressure monitoring/alarm system
- Low gas supply indicator
- Pneumatically powered
- Lightweight and durable